Pirongia Tree Pruning & Thinning
Are your trees overtaking your section? Perhaps they’re blocking your view, sun or creating a nuisance for your neighbors? The great news is they don’t have to go. With the correct techniques we can ensure they look great and flourish while meeting your needs. Techniques include:
- Formative Pruning – aesthetic and structural pruning.
- Crown Lifting – selectively removing some of the lower branches
- Crown Reduction – reducing the overall size of a tree while ensuring it keeps its natural form
- Tree Thinning – thinning out the upper canopy to provide filtered light through the tree and into your property
- Fruit Tree Pruning – a must to maintain yield and appearance
Don’t trust just anyone with your trees, choose a qualified arborist who knows how to prune and thin correctly.